We have reformatted our traditional two-day IMS/IC OnSITE training program into a condensed online offering! This is a 10-hour program, offered in 5 blocks. The first Block is an orientation session lasting 2 hours. All subsequent Blocks are 2 hours in duration. These sessions can be scheduled anytime during a 30-day window, depending on what best suits your shift and work schedules. We have three certification levels (1-2-3) available, depending on the needs of the company. The general description of each track is listed below.
Incident Commander: Level 1
- Attend all 5 Blocks of the OnLINE Incident Commander training.
- Successfully complete the 15-question evaluation at the conclusion of Block 5.
- Submit a brief course evaluation.
Incident Commander: Level 2
- Successfully complete Level 1 certification, then
- Operate in the role of Incident Commander with evaluations:
- Participate in at least two rotations of our OnLINE Incident Commander Workshop with a score of 80% or above, OR
- Be evaluated by a representative of your company during a live incident using the Blackrock 3 Partners proprietary score sheet. The candidate must fill one of the primary Command Staff positions of Incident Commander, Liaison Officer or Scribe and receive a score of at least 80%, OR
- Be evaluated by a Blackrock 3 Partners representative during a simulated incident or an audio bridge recording as the Incident Commander, Liaison Officer or Scribe and receive a score of at least 80%
Incident Commander: Level 3
- Successfully complete Level 1 and 2, then,
- Attend both 4-hour Blackrock 3 Partners OnLINE training sessions for Liaison Officer and Scribe.